Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm Back

Okay, I wish I could say I'd been absent from posting because I'd been out camping but the truth is, we've had internet issues for the last 5 weeks or so. It nearly drove me crazy, not being able to go online to check out available camp sites at Ontario Parks website or to find more information on a canoe route so I could try and plan for our first trip of the year.

All was not lost though. We did a few short hikes, and I'll be posting those soon. I still have to load up the pictures from them. I've also done some sewing, tested some apps related to outdoor activities, and read almost a dozen books.

The weather is perfect for hiking right now, not too hot, no bugs and just brisk enough to motivate you to get your blood pumping. Hopefully we'll be out on the trail quite a bit in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment